Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

JUST TOMO - Taiga Roman 4/15/14

You have to excuse the Fangirl in me for Japan . Obviously I am a fan of Tomo Yanagishita , Hamao Kyousuke , Daisuke Watanabe, Koji Seto and Haruma Muira. And still discovering others ( too many to mention)

I have just started exploring Japan in the Net.  It's  Arts and artists. Something really fascinating is to be found in this country.

So allow me to blog at my hearts content. Even if I have to dig down for Archives, I will do so.

 Even the flair of a Japanese in writing a Manga and then proceeding to create an Anime,
 a Live show and then interpreting it into Film, makes one admire the artistry of it.
Even right now, Japan's Cherry Blossoms  blooming in their countrysides are amazing.
You can find multitude of Photos and all perfectly beautiful and romantic. I could go on...


Link :
柳下大 吉原游郭 花絮 making of Taiga Roman
http://youtu.be/93DLrApAYLg








"Fit TOMO... He better keep fit, happy  and healthy for his Family , Fans & projects. It's always good to see him working hard but not, if he looks tired and will get sick".  -Zillaprecious





No comments: