Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

FOOD STUFF ... TURON ( " SABA'' or CARDAVA BANANA DESERT WRAP )

Today I have to make a quick dessert for my family.
I already have in stock Bananas that are good for
cooking . The " SABA'' or Cardava Banana. 
Then I will be needing the wrapper they use for spring rolls. haven't time to make my own so I'll just use the ones bought in the supermarket. 
So now I have the following :
  • SABA bananas
  • spring roll wrapper
  • Sugar 
Actually it's yummier with Langka or Jackfriut strips inside but for today, this will do . This will still taste good
and crunchy if deep fried. 

All one has to do is wrap sliced bananas  and sugar ( for me I put my sugar with the banaba before I wrap it.) then deep fry until golden brown. Remember burned sugar is bitter so we have to cook it nicely. Then you have your tasty dessert.




 































                                                   
 Here's some interesting Links :





No comments: