Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

FEELING MAO ... 3/11/14


Always feeling Kyosuke Hamao's  presence while I browse through various blogs, meeting various interesting people who were captured in Mao's entertainment world.

Amazing how the Fan world will always keep his persona alive. His fans are keeping their love alive and will be there if he decides to return.

 I for one who is just a new admirer of his work ( just a matter of six months ) am already involved in finding and learning anything I could, to know him better. I am quite glad for his Fans around the world who was there when he started, because they can be the link for others to appreciate his work as an actor.



Some may think he is an ordinary person now he left the entertainment world, and is now pursuing more of his dreams,  but for me Mao is Mao and he can never be ordinary.



He has already made his mark and others will still find his works, and I definitely think, will still gain new Fans like me in the long run.








There's  just something in him that's hard to resist.
So, to his Fanworld family, from the Newbies, please take care of us.
 - Zillaprecious


Here are interesting MAO Links :



No comments: