Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

JUST TOMO .... DIFFERENT FACETS 3/26/14



"Yanagishita Tomo, caught my eye when I stumbled upon the movie Takumi Kun 1  . He has charmed his way into my life first, as an attractive young actor with cute eyes and cupid's bow lips.

 But as I followed and searched for his works and projects,  I became aware of  his dedication and hard work. You can see it in his " the making" videos.  These japanese boys are not just a pretty faces.
they do sacrifice a lot to make a living.

To this date, I am sharing the pride in knowing that he has lots of Stage projects at hand. And hopes that he gets to make movies that will gain him more popularity as an actor." - Zillaprecious

































































“In youth, it was a way I had,
To do my best to please. 

And change, with every passing lad
To suit his theories.

But now I know

 the things I know
And do the things I do,


And if you do not like me so,

To hell, my love, with you.” 

Dorothy Parker,
 

The Complete Poems of Dorothy Parker

No comments: